Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day


Lastnight we went down to the cemetery and didn't leave until 10:15. I spoke to her yesterday when I went down by myself. I asked her for two signs. The first and more important being that she is safe and happy, The second sign I asked for, was that all of this was not my fault and I did everything possible. Whelp, like I said the only one I really wanted was sign # 1. Hailey had a thing with leaves, she loved leaves.I got in the car after leaving the cemetery and decided to wash my windshield with the windshield wipers, in doing so a leaf blew and got stuck inside of my windshield wiper. Call me crazy but I took that as sign #1 that she is okay. I was satisfied with that, I knew my little girl is safe and happy. It gets better.... Hailey also loved the moon, everynight she would walk from sky light to sky light, door to door looking for the moon. If the moon wasn't out she would freak. To the point we had to trick her that the spotlight in the back of the house shining from the restaurant behind my house was the moon. So I continue driving home in tears because of my first sign, and I turn down karshick street, and sitting there in front of my truck, hanging low, shining bright as could be was a full moon! Whelp that was it she gave me my second sign telling me"mommy it wasn't your fault". I couldn't Thank her enough. I miss that little girl so much, when she was here all she wanted was people to be happy with her and in general. She isn't here anymore and she is still succeeding to make everyone happy!! For Valentines day we brought her beautiful flowers with a care bear balloon, a stuffed animal and a wooden bear hand made that says we love you beary much!! We took everything down to her lastnight and stayed for quite sometime to hang out with her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I know you said you wanted this on here.

Togetherness

Death is nothing at all-I have only slipped away into the next room.
Whatever we were to each other , that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be the household word it always was.
Let it be spoken without effort.
Life means all that it has ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was♄
There is absolutely unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight?
I am but waiting for you for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
All is well.
Nothing is past, nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as before-only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home