Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday my angel girl

Wow...7...where did the time go?? Would it have gone this fast if she was here?? So many questions all still to go unanswered. The time has allowed me to accept those unanswered questions and know in my heart I will oneday (not soon :O) ) be reunited with her. I am ok, I have so many amazing people around me who have pulled and pull me through, brought me to a place where I can come on here and say I am ok and that I am not angry anymore. There are times when I hurt but for the most part look at me I am happy and thats what she wants for me and everyone that surrounded her. I believe it was her who has made so many amazing and wonderful things happen for me and everyone she touched.

Happy 7th Birthday my little Hailey Bug!! There isnt a day where you arent thought of, talked about or missed. I love you baby girl!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Angel.Love you and miss you lots. Giving you great big hugs and kisses in heaven!!!! We love you always
HAPPY
xoxoxxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxo TH
xoxo
xoxo
xoxo
xoxo
xoxox
xoxo BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Love Janessa John Sarah and Gabriel

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bug!! Your sister Bella helped me with a new flag today. She wishes you a Happy Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! My Angel LOVE YOU POPPY @ Bella

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to confess that all of your articles appears to be so helpfulas they givewonderful guidances.Accept my good wishes for your future articles and hope they too will help me like this one.And yes i have tweeted your site www.haileyolivia.blogspot.com .

10:27 PM  
Blogger Angel In Disguise said...

Dear Anonymous, I am glad my blog helps you, I hope as much as it has helped me along the way. This journey has been long with out her and this is my place,my thoughts and hopefully a place for many others to come and not feel alone.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home