Monday, December 05, 2011

Dreams

Thought of her alot last night...Along with some evil bad dreams. Made me realize that I am one tough woman but I could not ever deal with it again. Had a dream that someone broke into my house and they took Bella......I fell apart. Told the cops that if they didnt find her I would not be ok. I couldn't do it again!!! I love my children more then life itself. I miss Hailey more then anything. I am usually fine but for some reason...I felt last night and that hurt and that pain that came back I have not felt in a long time. Time does help heal but when you feel that initial pain after so much time has passed you forget how much it hurt and can't help but to look back and wonder how did I get through that?? I will never forget how much love and support I had and am so thankful for those of you who were there for us. Without you guys I would not have been able to do it. I took a statement or simple words from each individual person and used them...those words, thoughts and theories is what pulled me through and put me here today with a smile on my face. Thank You and it is never forgotten and never will be. Love you all!!!! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home