Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentines Day to our Bug!!

Timmy and Jilly on New Years eve
This was our little Bugs first Halloween!!

Our second Valentines day with out our baby girl!! I am going to go visit her tomorrow morning to drop off her valentines day present!! Not sure if I already talked about it, however I will talk about it again in case I didn't. I was on line at Marshalls and I spotted this cute Valentines day decoration. I picked it up and it had a few lady bugs crawling above letters that spell out "Bugs and Kisses" I cannot wait to bring it own there tomorrow morning and see those pin wheels going nuts as she plays in the snow!! ;)!!




I always have to wonder if she knows and sees all of the things that go on here. You watch movies and hear people's stories however you still wonder. I wonder everyday if she is okay,if she looks down here and misses us,cries for us etc...... The feeling I get is the feeling you would get if your child was locked away from you and just calling your name over and over again,no matter how hard you try you can't find him/her . That's how I feel when I think about if she can see us and what must run through her head. And yet I am her mother and I can't help her nor myself with that feeling other than just hop for the best that she is watching over all of the kids in our family .




I also want to let everyone know that Timothy is home and doing better. They had to send him home with his wound open, however his wonderful mommy, daddy and don't forget that wonderful twin sister he has(cutie pie Jilly) are taking wonderful care of him and last I heard he is doing good!!! Jilly helps her mommy and daddy change his bandages,those two absolutely amaze me. I could sit with Lori all day and listen to her storties about the things they do together. Twins alone are amazing but these two are the best they are too much!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hailey looks so cute in that custom. I remember I dressed up as a ladybug one year too. Your a great mother Amanda. Anyone can see that. Hailey knows that your there visiting her and can see all the wonderful things you bring her. Thats probably why the pinwheels go crazy. She is happy to see you. I believe she is watching over us. I miss her!!!

I am so glad to hear Timmy to doing better. My thoughts and prayers are with them. Well I got to run.. Talk to you soon.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Love you,
Katie

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!! Thank You Katie Bug!!! ;)!!
Its funny how your were right there with me through that pregnancy and you both ended up having the same nick names! Funny how things turn out!! I love you too!! Talk to you soon!!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home