Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Guilty days...........


DId you ever wonder why things happen the way they happen in life?? I just find it sometimes I guess in one way interesting but in another frusterating!! I cannot understand for the life of me why things happen or how they happen but I can understand the emotions that we are left with after the fact. As I have said numerous times you have your days but lately I don't know why or maybe I do know why however I feel guilty for something, not sure if its because I feel I haven't been making it to the cemetary or because our new news but whatever it is the guilt is there and I am riding it lately everyday and it makes me moody and hard to deal with. I don't like my attitude lately but sometimes I cannot control it. It is hard to feel guilt on a daily basis and not knw exactly what is bringing the guilt on. Lastnight Frank was at the cemetary and I called him not knowing he was there and he answered the phone and thr phone hung up on me. So I figured he would eventually call me back, he then got into his car and called me back. I asked "why did you hang up on me", He replied while laughing"Babe I didn't hang up on you I swear that must of been Hailey", I asked "what do you mean??" He said"I had plenty of service and I didn't touch a single button on the phone, but you interrupted a conversation between her and I" Do you understand how that made me feel, feeling guilty already and then he adds to it by telling me my daughter hung up on me!! Sorry I gotta go to the cemetary....I will add more later!!! Me and my little bug need to have a chat!!LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home