Thursday, August 03, 2006

WOW!!!


Just like a beautiful long stemmed rose,
her precious memory grows and grows,
touching the hearts of all those she loved.
And like the fragrance of that same rose,
her love, so sweet, still flows and flows
Filling our lives with a warmth that show she's still there
So like a forever-blooming rose
the beauty that she shared
eternally grows,
For deep in our hearts,
each of us knows she lives!


_____________________________________________________

Mother,Please don't mourn for me

I'm still here though you don't see

I'm right by your side each night and day

And within your heart I long to stay

My body is gone but I'm always near

I'm everything you feel,see and hear

My spirit is free,but I'll never depart

As long as you keep me alive in your heart

Ill never wander out of your sight

I'm the brightest star on a summer night

I'll never be beyond your reach

I'm the warm,moist sand when your at the beach

I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around

And the pure white snow that blankets the grouns

I'm the beautiful flowers on which you are so fond

The clear,cool water in a quiet pond

I'm the first bright blossom, you'll see in the spring

The first warm raindrop that April will bring

I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine

And you'll see that the face of the moon is mine

When you start thinking there is no one to love you

You can talk to the lord above you

I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees

And you'll feel my presence through the soft summer breeze

I'm the hot,salty tears that fall when you weep

And the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep

I'm the smile you see on a baby's face

Just look for me Mommey, I'm everyplace!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW WOW!!!!! That poem is amazing!! I don't even know what to say. I can't help but to cry. Its so true, its beautiful!! We miss you Hailey Bug!!!! Love you guys!
Katie

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have more from where that one came from, it's amazing-right??
So true!! I miss her so much!! It hurts!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish I could take your pain away. Maybe I can break your arm or something to distract you.. Just joking. I'm trying to make you laugh. It kills me that I can't help you. I would do anything for you. I miss her too. Great job on the poems. They really are amazing. I was reading it at work and I started crying. I had to run to the bathroom. Keep the site going. Your doing a great job. Love you so much!!!
Katie

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could take credit for that poem but I didn't write it, I found it on the internet. Actually I will tell you the story oneday behind finding that poem!!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home