Monday, November 27, 2006


Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Our's was great!! Janessa put together a great feast!! Good job Nessa!! I'm sure Hailey was there playing with the kids and snatching the cookies from under the table without us all even knowing!! It's funny because I guess from staying at Janessa's after everything happend, I feel like when I am there for some kind of function and the family is there, I feel as though Frank, Alex and I are that much closer to Hailey as though she knew we were staying there and thats now where she is and where she goes. It's funny how our minds work-huh? Sorry Nessa but you can never move you are stuck there!! LOL!! We all had a wonderful holiday and know how to make the best out of what we were dealt in life!! Which I guess is a good thing.. what hurts us today only makes us stronger tomorrow..right?? However moving on from Thanksgiving Sunday night was not a good night for some reason, everyone on my block did there Christmas lights between Saturday and Sunday and SUnday night they all turned them on.. I went outside and tears just raced down as I saw all these families out front showing their little ones the lights!! I know in my heart of hearts she would have flipped seeing all of those lights!! Janessa went and bought the Christmas tree for down by Hailey and my mom found the solar Christmas tree lights for outside and we all decorated her tree and brought it down to her!! Frank was pushing it out to the car on the hand truck when one of the ornaments fell off and you will never guess who fell off the........No one other than the wonderous Boots!!She loved him she was like hey where you taking him, I want to play with him!! That made us all feel good!! We did the tree no other way than how she wanted it!! One night this week you all should take a ride down there and check out the tree in the dark, it looks beautiful!! Bring an ornament if you want, feel free to stick it on, if you can find room!! LOL!! She would love it!! She liked the Christmas balls too, She loved the lights though as you can see from the picture I will be posting with this!! She was amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home