Monday, November 13, 2006

GIGGLES



LOOK AT THAT FACE!! I MUST SAY SHE WAS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! PERSONALITY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! SHE COULD BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY WITH OUT EVEN TRYING!!I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULD TAKE HER. SOMEONE SO POSITIVE TO THE WORLD WE ARE IN TODAY!! MAYBE THAT'S WHY MAYBE SHE WAS TOO GOD FOR THIS WORLD!! I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING RIGHT NOW, OR BETTER YET I WONDER WHAT SHE WOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW IF SHE WAS STILL HERE?? SHE WAS A TRUE MIRACLE! ANYONE WHO GOT TO EXPERIENCE HER FIRST HAND COULD ONLY AGREE!! I MISS HEARING HER LITTLE FEET RUN THROUGH THE HOUSE OR HER LITTLE VOICE SAYING "UP, UP MOMMY"!! SHE WAS SOMETHING ELSE!! IN THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE THEY ALL LOVED HER SHE WOULD MAKE THEM ALL LAUGH ALL OF THE TIME!! I GUESS SHE JUST FEEL THROUGH THE CRACKS ON THEM THOUGH. WHICH IS COMPLETELY NOT FAIR!! FOR ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN BEECHES DID YOU KNOW THAT HILLARY DIED IN THAT MOVIE FROM THE SAME THING HAILEY DID, DID YOU ALSO KNOW IN THAT MOVIE THEY SING YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE AND I USED TO SING THAT SONG TO HER EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. WE NEVER MISSED A NIGHT WITH THAT SONG, BUT LOOK HOW FAR THAT GOT ME!! YOU ASK FOR YOUR SUNSHINE ON A DAILY BASIS TO NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY AND THEN POOF!! IT'S GONE!! SHE WAS MY SUNSHINE AND WHEN THE SUN OR THE MOON COMES OUT THAT'S OUR LITTLE HAILEY!! ASK SARAH SHE'LL TELL YOU WHICH STAR SHE IS AT NIGHT!! I TRULY BELIEVE KIDS, THE INNOCENT KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT THIS THEN WE DO. SARAH HAS COME OUT WITH SOME STUFF WHERE SHE TELLS YOU THINGS THAT HAILEY SAYS TO HER SINCE EVERYTHING IN JANUARY!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I opened up this blog and the first thing I saw was her sparking smile and it made me smile too. (Thank you Hailey) She is, and will always be your sunshine. Her smile lives on in your heart everyday. Noone knows why HE takes the good and innocent ones. All I know is it must be one big Happy, Loving, Caring place up there, with no worries and no tears. Take each day as it comes, live and be happy even though you hurt; she doesn't want to see her faimly in pain. Your love for her is strong and never ending, let that be the power to take you through the days ahead. I am thankful that I knew your Angel, even if it was for a short time. Sometimes it doesn't take much to leave a lasting impression. That's what she has done in the the time she spent here. What a special little girl. Be proud! You are all always in our thoughts. xxoo

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can still hear that gliggle of hers.I will never for get it .Along with that wet kiss I got that morning when I was leaving there isnt a day with out thinking or remebering about those smiles, gliggles,kiss,huges and all the moments we had togather.I still cry when I think about that night we turned on your christmas tree lights how she reacted mad me cry that night and still today I never seen a child react like that.And only this morning I remebered that song by Sonny and Cher (Ill got you babe)We had fun with her with that song!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the sonny nd cher thing that was those two monkeys Frank got me for Valentines day that one year!!She loved those two monkeys!!Her face lit up always weather ot was someone walking through the door or me waiting for her to turn the corner to scream BOO!! She loved when I scared her like that!! She would belly laugh so hard from it!! She was unique from any other child I have ever known!! I still think he took her from this world because she was too good to be here and also because some way or some how she would have made a positive difference in this world, that I don't think anyone could understand.She was too good and strong of a person to be in this weak shitty world we live in!!She is waiting for us all and when we all get there I'm sure she will show us around and make us feel welcome and show us why she had to leave as well as show us how much she missed us!! I still think that maybe oneday if I were to have another one maybe he will give her back to me in a healthy body, he couldn't just take her away from me like that!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home