Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My baby girl spent Christmas with Jesus this year!!


Merry Christmas my little angel baby!! I don't know where to begin on how our Holiday went without you!! I can tell you that I made sure I was non-stop and we kept ourselves busy this Holiday!! I don't want you to think for a second though that I wasn't thinking of you the whole way through!! I made sure there was a picture of you in every room that people were in so it was kind of like you could be there!!

It was difficult waking up Christmas morning and knowing someone was missing!! Especially watching Alex open his gifts from Santa on his own. I think what bothered me the most was that ALex didn't even mention his sister Christmas morning, And I know I should be happy about that as he is doing ok with this whole thing and he will get through it alright. But part of me wanted him to mention her at that point as I guess I wanted a reason to be able to fall apart. But I knew he was ok and therefore Frank and I had no choice but to continue remaining strong for Alex!! When does it all end when does all the pain go away or atleast subside?? I can't remember who we once were. Me myself as my own person, Frank and I as a couple, and then the four of us as a unit, now there is only three of us forming that unit and when the holidays come like this it's not the overall holiday that kills inside it's the little things. For example the Christmas lights or decorating the tree. Things that bring back memories of her for that specific Holiday!! But those are also the things that get us through the holidays. Kind of funny how things and your mind work!!
Tis the season I guess right?? Thankful everything went well!!And we were able to get through it alright. Just to kind of give everyone a heads up:possibly the Sunday before 1/16 we will be having a service at Our Lady Of The Snow were Hailey was baptised for Hailey. I will give the exact date and time details after everything is arranged but try and leave that date open if you would like to attend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Hailey. It was not at all the same with out you. But I do know you were there with us. We all love and miss you so much. Sarah sees you in the stars at night and screams out good night Hailey I LOVE YOU and I know you are right there saying I LOve you too. MIss you baby xoxoxoxo!!!!!!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bug!!! We miss you so much!! It was so hard watching the kids opening the presents without you. Bong and I thought about you all day and night. I hope you like what we left for you. Love you so much!!!

Katie & Bong

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Amanda. I hope you are doing o.k, i hope you dont mind me leaving comments. Just wanted to say i love Hailey too, and i think she is an Angel and i think she watches over my Lily and as I write this i cant stop crying. PLease get in touch with me if you can -Melanie

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie!! I had no idea you commented!!Please feel free to comment when ever you like. How do I get in touch with you. E-mail me your number Amanda@5starcoverage.com

Hope all is well!! Give that baby a kiss from us!! I heard she has been through alot??I hope everything is okay.. Let me know how I can touch base with you!!

Love You
Amanda

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home