Friday, December 01, 2006

World Wide Candle Lighting


I just wanted to let everyone know that December 10,2006 is world wide candle lighting day. At 7:00P.M. for all who know or have lost a child please light a candle on that day at 7:00P.M. Light a candle for the children who have died so that their light may always shine!! When you log onto www.compassionatefriends.com you can see that this is being done around the globe on that day at that time. I will be putting my candle outside so Hailey can see!! Light your candles at 7:00 and let them burn for one hour!! Thank You!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Donielle Wilkinson said...

Will do!!!!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will tell everyone I know about this. I will lite a candle for your bug!! Love you!!

Katie

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing that photo of her with the chirstmas tree makes me think of that night she made me cry when I turn the lights on I never saw any one react like she did she made me cry.the tree that is down by the bug is very pretty at night lite up,Im sure it made her happy,will as burn the candle to.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world will be "bright with candlelight" on Dec 10th that's for sure....count us in!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!! Thank you so much everyone!! I love you guys!! XOXOXOX!!! You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you all will be burning a candle for her, it actually just brought tears to my eyes hearing everyones response!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home