Friday, April 14, 2006


YOU ARE A PIP KID!! WE MISS YOU BUG!! I HOPE YOU REALIZE JUST HOW LOVED AND MISSED YOU ARE! YOU ALWAY FOUND A WAY TO GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF, HOWEVER WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT ON YOU WOULD BUG OUT. YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE US LAUGH. I MISS COMING HOME FROM WORK AND YOU RUNNING INTO ME ARMS AT THE FRONT DOOR. I MISS GETTING DOWN ON THE FLOOR WITH YOU AND PLAYING BLOCKS OR DORA'S TALKING HOUSE. WE HAD FUN TOGETHER, I SHOULD'VE DID IT MORE OFTEN THOUGH. WE HAD SUCH A BOND THAT IS INCOMPARABLE, AND FOREVER YOU WILL BE IN OUR HEARTS. DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND WE WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU!! WE LOVE YOU FOREVER.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donielle Wilkinson said...

that picture is too precious!! XoXoX

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is her, we alway had fun with her.Even if you did'nt feel like playing she made you feel like it.It is hard to change your every day life from coming there every day and staying with her until you came home from work. I enjoyed every moment and will never forget the fun we had!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never forget that day! She was determined to get that shirt off no matter what! She had us hysterical, as usual. I'm so glad we had film and took those pictures because they are some of my favorites...you look at them and it's just like, that's Hailey! I will always miss being able to have moments like that with her and treasure the ones that I have had.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home