Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ARE YOU COMING??


I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ON SUNDAY 1/14/07 AT 2:00 WE WILL BE HAVING A CHURCH SERVICE FOR HAILEY AS ONE WAS NOT DONE WHEN SHE PASSED AWAY. WE FEEL WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING MORE IN LIGHT OF HER. IT WILL BE AT THE SAME CHURCH SHE WAS BAPTIZED AT OUR LADY OF THE SNOW, BLUE POINT AVENUE, BLUE POINT, N.Y., 11715. WE WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF EVERYONE CAME AND JOINED US!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

THE NEW YEAR!! WOW!! WHELP WE GOT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER, AND I MUST SAY WE DID A GOOD JOB FACING EVERY HORRID MOMENT THROUGH THE DAYS WE HAD TO FACE!! THERE ARE POINT WHERE I CAN LOOK AT FRANK AND TELL HE WAS HAVING IT ROUGH AND WE WOULD THEN GO OUTSIDE "TO SMOKE A CIGARETTE TOGETHER" BUT IN ALL REALITY WE WERE GOING OUTSIDE TO HOLD ONE ANOTHER AND BE THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER. I AM SO GLAD THAT WE CAN STILL DO THAT AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE HAD TO FACE FOR 2006!! WE CAN ONLY HOPE 2007 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR!! IT IS GOING TO BE HARD ANOTHER YEAR WITH OUT OUR LITTLE BUG BUT SHE WILL ONCE AGAIN PULL US THROUGH IT!! SHE WAS A TOUGH LITTLE COOKIE!!

I FIND IT SO INTERESTING ALL OF THE POSITIVE THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE SHE LEFT OUR WORLD! LOOK AT MY SISTER, SHE HAD SUCH A HARD TIME TRYING TO CONCEIVE LITTLE GABRIEL. AND POOF ON HAILEY'S BIRTHDAY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AND NOW HER DUE DATE WAS POSSIBLE JUST PUSHED UP TO 1/16/07. TELL ME THE WORK OF THIS WAS NOT DONE BY OUR LITTLE GIRL AND YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF CONVINCING TO DO!!

WE MISS HER AND WE WILL MISS HER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, BUT SHE WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS AND I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE'S AS WELL. SHE LEFT THIS WORLD FOR A REASON, FOR A REASON WITH OUT NO WARNING. WE MAY NEVER HAVE THE REASON BUT IF WE ALL HOLD HER IN OUR THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES SHE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN HERE WITH US!! WE LOVE YOU BUG FACE!! JUST WISH WE COULD WRAP OUR ARMS AROUND YOU AGAIN!! JUST WISH I COULD HAVE ONE MORE NIGHT OF TUCKING YOU INTO BED AND SINGING YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE TO YOU!! OR PULLING DOWN YOUR SHADES AND HEARING YOU SAY "GOOD NIGHT WORLD"!! WHELP HAILEY MY BABY GOOD NIGHT TO YOU AND LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES ARE SENT UP TO YOU EVERYNIGHT FROM US!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,

I will def be there on Sunday the 14th. I am glad you got through the Holidays. I have to say I was worried about you. I thought about you, Frank and Alex alot. I am always here for you guys. Love you guys!!!

Katie

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you too!!!Thank you I think Hailey and everyone thinking of us and being there for us pulled us through!! It means alot to know everyone is thinking of us!!And our little Bug face!! I miss her Katie I don't know how I do it without her,she was such a huge part of my life all of the time. Every step I made involved her all of the time. It's strange how I lost my daughter and best friend and yet I am still here. It's not supposed to work that way!!I think of her everyday, I think about when i was pregnant with her and working with you and all the help you gave me while I was pregnant with her. How your phone call that night almost made me get prebnant with her(the black out) Its funny how life works everyones phones were out yet you were able to still get through to me!! i love ya Katie Bug!! Thanks for always being there!! I couldn't have done alot with out you and I hope there is more to come!!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you to brat. I miss her too. I could never understand what your going through. Your life is all about your kids and to have that taken away is words I can't describe. Your an Awesome mother!! Hailey and Alex couldn't find no one better than you. I couldn't wait for you to give birth to Hailey. I was so excited!! I have to say you were a pain in my butt. I had alot of fun being your slave at work. haha It was worth it every second!! You knows maybe there will be another black out for some baby booming. hahaha Like I said before I am always here for you except for weeding.. haha j/k I help you with that too. You will never have to thank you. Thats what family is for. Your not only my cousin your my best friend. You don't have to worry there will def be more to come.

Love ya
Katie

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thank you!! Ummm I have some weeding, no just kidding!!LOL!! Your the best love ya kid!!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
You do not know me, I ran across this on accident..but I do not think it was an accident anymore. I have a little girl..she is 3 1/2 and I now realize that I am taking a lot for granted. I am sobbing reading this. Her dad left me for someone else and is now serving in Iraq. I had all sorts of reasons to complain..but not anymore..Thank you...for being honest and truthful and showing people what really matters when everything else is just really does not. You really changed something in me tonight. I am thankful to you Hailey...and your mom....

Michelle

11:06 PM  
Blogger Angel In Disguise said...

Michelle, I had no idea you commented until now. I am so glad I was able to help you. I truly hope you still carry the same thoughts and carry this with you. Xoxo hope life has brought good things your way!

Love baileys mommy

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home